- Published on
- Last updated:
Hey there! Thanks for stopping by.
Here are some rapid fire bullets about me:
- 🇬🇧 I'm Tom, from the UK and currently live in Brighton.
- 💼 I work on all things dev and product at Billing Better
- ⚡️ I recently built Zeus - a tool where you can turn SQL queries into dashboards
- 🤪 I'm a struggling French learner (my streak on Duolingo is one of my proudest accomplishments)
- 🇫🇷 My partner is French which makes my French-speaking ability even more embarrassing.
- 🧠 Self taught with some great mentors on the way - the learning never stops
- ⚽️ Enjoy playing football and running in the South Downs 🌅 as often as I can!
- 😺 My partner and I have a cat named Arnold who is a little monster.
At the time of writing, I'm particularly interested in the following stack/tooling:
This blog is built-in Next.js leveraging Timothy's NextJS starter repo - thank you Timothy 🤟!
Let's dive in 🤿.
Free NestJS CourseWant to use NestJS to it's full potential and understand how it really works? Check out my free course which covers concepts like Dependency Injection, IoC Containers and more: