👋 Hi there!
I have some exciting news:
I'm launching a course on learning NestJS by building real projects.
You can check out the details of the course here.
It will be an immersive, hands-on course where you'll learn NestJS by building real-world projects from scratch, covering NestJS concepts and best practices.
Let's dive into a few of the details:
Why am I building the course?
- I love teaching NestJS and I love building projects
- I want to build the ultimate resource to learn NestJS: a comprehensive project-based course is the format I've chosen to do so
What will be included in the course?
The course will use project-based learning. Something like 4-5 production-ready projects, each covering a wide range of NestJS concepts and techniques.
What will be the format of the course?
It's going to be both a video course and a text-based course. If you've read any of the deep dive tutorials on my blog, the format will be similar (but with a video tutorial to accompany the words).
When will the course be ready?
I'm currently planning to launch the course in November 2023.
I'm going to be building this course in public, sharing updates with you every 2 weeks to keep you in the loop on my progress. Here are some of my next to-do items to work through:
- Decide on the projects to build in the course
- For each project, define an outline that covers the subsections and learning takeaways from each project
- Decide on a platform to use to host the course
I'm super excited to work on the course and include everything I know about NestJS. This will be the course I wish I had when I started out with NestJS!
Are there any particular NestJS concepts or projects you'd love me to cover? Reply to any of the emails I've sent you and I'll get back to you.